WANTED: UX/UI Design Intern @ BusyMachines
BusyMachines is organizing a paid design internship dedicated to motivated design students willing to buckle down and pursue a career in a fast-growing software company. This is a great chance to put your creative skills to work, gain experience, learn from skilled designers and make first steps towards building your own professional network.
What you'll learn
You’ll learn how to effectively take ideas from concept to prototype to working product.
You’ll learn from the best: The BusyMachines UX/UI designers are here to mentor you and show you what it’s like to be part of a product design team.
You’ll learn how to work with frontend developers, project managers, testers, product owners etc.
Design Internship Agenda
- Apply UX processes (user research, information architecture, wireframes and prototypes, usability testing) to make informed design decisions;
- Prototype your ideas using current prototyping software;
- Prototype, design and build solutions for web and mobile devices;
- Apply responsive design & mobile-first design concepts;
- Create UI design and interaction behaviour for software applications;
- Design for multiple platforms: desktop, web & mobile applications, including iOS & Android.
- Troubleshoot functional and layout issues;
- Take a user-centered design approach; test and iterate your designs;
- Develop a unified style guide that development teams can reference;
- Work with UX designers, frontend developers, mobile developers, project managers, content strategists to translate great ideas into UI designs and interactive prototypes;
- UX/UI testing;
- Page speed optimization best practices;