WANTED: Frontend Developer @ BusyMachines
The best candidate is no stranger to frameworks like Angular or React and has a crazy attention to details, especially when it comes to the code.apply for this job!
Who we’re looking for
- University degree in Computer Science or related
- Basic knowledge of data structures, algorithms and Object Oriented decomposition of software, its limitations and advantages
- Fundamental programming skills: keeping code DRY, focused on readable and maintainable code
- Good coding skills
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, at least some experience with SCSS and SASS
- Experience with at least one RWD CSS framework like: Angular Material, Bootstrap
- Good understanding of REST APIs
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: Angular, React, TypeScript
- Some understanding of the NodeJS ecosystem
- Basic knowledge of hybrid mobile application development
- Basic knowledge of release management (continuous integration, TDD & QA)
- Some experience with Docker
- Familiarity with Agile development, source control (Git, SVN), issue/bug tracking
- People who engage in software engineering as an inherently social activity that requires efficient communication, good cooperation and mutual aid
- Self learners with a hands-on attitude, not shy in asking for help
- People who take responsibility and ownership for work done
- People who can explain and document the reasons and thinking behind one’s actions
- People who can offer and handle constructive criticism and reviews
- People who can handle sardonic comments related to hacker culture, Agile development and other buzzwords of the industry
- People who are fluent in spoken and written English
Why work with us
Competitive salary & bonuses based on performance.
All-inclusive private health plan.
The best tools money can buy – very fast company laptop and at least one secondary screen.
Knowledge exchange & individual coaching for personal development.
The chance to grow a career in a non- corporate environment.
Informal working conditions & home office flexibility.
Cool parties, team buildings and other team outings.
Office treats, coffee & refreshments.
Who we are
We’re a Dutch software company building complete software products for high-tech startups in the seed & early growth stages and forward-thinking companies since 2012. Our current development experience is mainly about products in the following industries: IoT, finance, energy, health and fashion.
We have offices in Amsterdam and Timisoara, with flexible working hours and an open culture. We work with a minimal management approach and have a horizontal company structure.apply for this job!