WANTED: QA Tester @ BusyMachines
We're looking for a skilled QA Tester with a keen eye for bugs and great troubleshooting skills, willing to work collaboratively with the development team to build and test our software.
The best candidate can manage tasks efficiently with a sense of urgency and structure.apply for this job!
Who we’re looking for
- University degree in Computer Science or related
- Relevant QA technical experience
- Ability to create detail-oriented test cases
- Ability to develop and execute both manual and automated test cases and scripts
- Familiarity with responsive testing and experience with Functional Testing
- Ability to define stress tests (app. dependent or not)
- Ability to identify single points of failure and document enhancements
- Ability to document bug evolution, reporting, root cause analysis, methodology improvements etc
- Ability to offer estimates, timelines and status for testing activities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with Selenium, Cypress, JMeter, Cucumber
- People with good documentation and communication skills
- Self learners with a hands-on attitude, not shy in asking for help
- People with crazy attention to details
- People who take responsibility and ownership for work done
- People who can explain and document the reasons and thinking behind one's actions
- People who can offer and handle constructive criticism and reviews
- People who can handle sardonic comments related to hacker culture, agile development and other buzzwords of the industry
- People who are fluent in spoken and written English
Why work with us
Competitive salary & bonuses based on performance.
All-inclusive private health plan.
The best tools money can buy – very fast company laptop and at least one secondary screen.
Knowledge exchange & individual coaching for personal development.
The chance to grow a career in a non- corporate environment.
Informal working conditions & home office flexibility.
Cool parties, team buildings and other team outings.
Office treats, coffee & refreshments.
Who we are
We’re a Dutch software company building complete software products for high-tech startups and mature enterprises pushing their industries forward.
We have offices in Amsterdam and Timisoara, with flexible working hours and an open culture. We work with a minimal management approach and have a horizontal company structure.apply for this job!