WANTED: Project Manager @ BusyMachines
We’re looking for a skilled Project Manager with a background in managing software projects.
You’ll be in charge of planning, execution and control of software development projects within BusyMachines. You’ll manage a team of developers, team leads and architects and create project plans, report progress, give guidance to the team and solve any issues that occur. We’re looking for a good communicator able to explain project plans, unclarities and decisions to clients & team members in a clear manner.apply for this job!
Who we’re looking for
- University degree, preferably with a technical background
- Relevant experience managing software development teams & projects
- Relevant experience with software maintenance & release management
- Experience working with software engineers & team leads
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Proven decision-making experience in software projects
- Proven experience in working directly with clients & preparing technical requirements
- An energetic team-player, driven by a strong work ethic
- A self-learner with a hands-on attitude
- A person who takes responsibility and ownership for his/her work
- A person who can explain the reasons/thinking behind his/her actions
- A person who can handle constructive criticism & peer reviews
- A person with a technical background and an ambition to manage teams & projects
- Excellent English (speaking & writing)
You will need to
- Develop the project’s scope and do project & resource planning with clients & stakeholders
- Manage projects throughout entire execution to ensure success according to scope, budget and timeline
- Provide an efficient single point of contact for clients
- Make sure delivery is done on time and on budget
- Create detailed reports & monitor progress
- Identify problems and create solutions, communicate risks & opportunities
- Hold daily SCRUM standups with your project team
- Keep/improve team’s energy & proactiveness towards client/project
- Make sure the team’s dynamics is good & coach team members
- Interview potential candidates for various team roles
Why work with us
Competitive salary & bonuses based on performance.
All-inclusive private health plan.
The best tools money can buy – very fast company laptop and at least one secondary screen.
Knowledge exchange & individual coaching for personal development.
The chance to grow a career in a non- corporate environment.
Informal working conditions & home office flexibility.
Cool parties, team buildings and other team outings.
Office treats, coffee & refreshments.
Who we are
We’re a Dutch software company building complete software products for high-tech startups in the seed & early growth stages and forward-thinking companies since 2012. Our current development experience is mainly about products in the following industries: IoT, finance, energy, health and fashion.
We have offices in Amsterdam and Timisoara, with flexible working hours and an open culture. We work with a minimal management approach and have a horizontal company structure.apply for this job!