Busy Care: Software Maintenance & Support
Successful software development doesn’t end at delivery. You need long term support and maintenance of your product. We keep your product in excellent shape with ongoing monitoring, tweaks and updates with efficient operational costs.
- Managed day-to-day production operations for the long term;
- Efficient operational costs.
- Production services monitoring and support;
- Security updates in product & services;
- Ongoing bug fixes and improvements.
Looking for long-term support and maintenance for your product?
Get in touch. We answer the same day.
How we work together
Free confidential consultationWe start with an initial discussion. We meet in person at your office or simply call via phone or Skype. We get to know each other and discuss your product’s operational needs. If we both feel that we are a good fit for each other, we agree on a way to move forward.
Definition phaseWe work together to identify the operational commitments you have with your customers. This allows BusyMachines to get a clear picture of the Service Level Agreements regarding: availability, response times, reliability, backups & restores, releases etc.
At the end of the definition phase, BusyMachines delivers a written document with a custom-made proposal for your support & maintenance contract.
Support & Maintenance
- Our team sets up real-time monitoring, support and operational dashboards to make sure all stakeholders have the same perspective of what’s happening.
- Your product stays in excellent shape with ongoing monitoring, tweaks and updates.
- We always keep a clear documentation and configuration repository and carefully track incidents with their response and resolution times.
- We keep security up-to-date and investigate or fix product bugs.
- When needed, we can assign fast on-demand specialists for small ongoing engagements.
Local presenceAnytime needed, our team in the Netherlands will be available for on-site work in your office. Our local experts have considerable expertise in product development and software engineering.
Communication via daily standups, frequent calls & status updates and progress reporting.
We often use tools from the Atlassian suite (e.g JIRA, Confluence etc) but also more lightweight solutions like Trello or others. For calls and chat, we often use Skype and Slack.We always stay flexible and adapt to the most efficient way of working together.