Minimum Viable Product Development
You want to launch the first sellable version of your product fast. Time to market is essential.
Our local & remote teams have years of experience building successful Minimum Viable Products. We always make sure that the development process is on track so you can ship your MVP fast.
- You'll get a sellable product, ready for marketing & sales efforts;
- You'll get a product that's ready to be used by paying customers;
- Time to market: 3-6 months.
- Fully implemented Minimum Viable Product, ready to be used by early customers;
- Solution deployed in a secured and managed production environment.
- We work together to define the lightweight specifications, designs and roadmap.
- The type of product determines the team roles and the balance between dedicated vs. on-demand team members.
- A typical MVP team has at least one dedicated developer working together with an on-demand UI/UX Designer and a Solution Architect.
- The team builds in fast iterations with end-of-sprint demos. You get end-of-sprint reports covering budgets, forecasts and roadmap progress.
- Communication is done via daily standups, calls, status updates and frequent reporting.
Want to build a beautiful MVP? Contact us.
Successful MVP examples
Innovative 3D ring design software for personalised rings using biometric data and 3D printing.View project
Platform for secure managed access to smart locks for consumers and businesses.View project
Online B2C platform that connects fresh homeowners with home service providers.View project
Augmented Reality marketplace for shops that sell home and living products.View project
Product UI & UX Design
MVP Development Process
Free confidential consultationWe start with an initial discussion. We meet in person at your office or simply call via phone or Skype. We get to know each other and discuss your product. We are good listeners and we have years of experience building successful MVPs.
If we both feel that we are a good fit for each other, we agree on a way to move forward.
Definition phaseWe work together to get maximum clarity on your product business use cases and your business model. This allows us to define a product user interface, write lightweight specifications for your features and agree together on a “Definition of Done”.
At the end of the definition phase, BusyMachines delivers graphical designs, lightweight specifications, user stories with tasks, ballpark effort estimates/budget and a product release roadmap.
DevelopmentThe type of product determines the team roles and the balance between dedicated vs. on-demand team members. A typical MVP team has at least one dedicated developer working with an on-demand UI/UX Designer and a Solution Architect.
The team builds in fast iterations (i.e sprints) which usually last for two weeks. At the end of each iteration, BusyMachines presents a working product demo as proof for features delivered and progress on the product release roadmap.
At the end of the development phase, BusyMachines delivers a fully implemented minimum viable product, ready to be used by real customers, early adopters of your product.
Product launchOnce the development is finished, the BusyMachines operations team prepares the production environment for your application. This means infrastructure setup, domain name, security, Apple Store / Google Play account, monitoring, backups etc.
At the end of the product launch phase, BusyMachines has the solution deployed in the secured and managed production environment. The product is ready for use by real paying customers.