You have a good business idea, but still need a solid business plan and a technical solution. Your project starts long before we write any line of code. Let’s work together for several intensive days. We have an excellent Product Discovery team with real world experience and a strong track record.
- Convince investors with realistic mock-ups and a solid plan;
- Validate product idea with potential customers;
- Duration: 10 days.
- Clickable app interfaces with realistic mockups;
- Executive summary of the business plan;
- Overview of the technical solution, architecture and technology stack.
- We start with your idea and work together to build a clear picture of the actual product that needs to be built.
- We design a realistic product mockup. We outline the business plan and technical solution with the best technologies available.
Do you want us to help with your Product Discovery?
Get in touch. We answer the same day.
Successful Product Discovery examples
Innovative 3D ring design software for personalised rings using biometric data and 3D printing.View project
Platform for secure managed access to smart locks for consumers and businesses.View project
Online B2C platform that connects fresh homeowners with home service providers.View project
Augmented Reality marketplace for shops that sell home and living products.View project
Product UI & UX Design
Product Discovery Process
Free confidential consultationWe start with an initial discussion. We meet in person at your office or simply call via phone or Skype. We get to know each other and discuss your idea. We are good listeners and have already helped quite a few founders turn their ideas into profitable businesses. If we both feel that we are a good fit for each other, we agree on a way to move forward.
The product hypothesisWe start with your initial idea and transform it into a product hypothesis where we identify:
- The problem: specific pain points and the magnitude of each of them;
- The market segment and potential customers;
- The value of a possible solution and who might pay for it.
The range of possible solutionsOnce we have a product hypothesis, we will discover together one or more actual solutions that could be built to solve the most important pain points. For each possible solution, we will explore:
- The business / revenue model: SaaS, licensing, ads revenue etc;
- The software product that makes it possible: mobile app, web app, firmware etc;
- The non-software part of the solution: customised hardware, physical processes, legal constraints etc;
- Identify key competitors: similar solutions already on the market and their business model;
- The order of magnitude for the upfront and ongoing investment.
The best solutionWe work together to find and define the technological implementation for the best solution possible. We cover both software and non-software components and explore already available products that can help reduce your upfront investment: open source, third-party Saas, licensing etc.
We design the clickable mock-up which provides a realistic feeling of the actual graphical interfaces and the experience of your end customers. In addition to the clickable demo, we deliver an outline of the business plan and technical solution with the best technologies available.
What happens after Product Discovery?Find out
Proof of Concept
End-to-end working product for your core business case.Read More
Minimum Viable Product
Sellable product, ready for full marketing & sales efforts.Read More
Dedicated Software Teams
Stay ahead of the competition with constant product innovation.Read More