Dedicated Software Teams
You already have a product on the market, but you need to scale-up service delivery and bring continuous improvements to stay ahead of your competitors. We provide dedicated software development teams to handle end-to-end delivery of your IT projects.
The dedicated development team is fully managed by BusyMachines. We take care of everything technical in your product.
- Grow market share as the product reaches more customers via new features.
- Stay ahead of the competition with constant product innovation.
- High quality features implemented and delivered every sprint.
- End of sprint demos and production releases.
- End of sprint reports on budgets, forecasts and roadmap progress.
- Your dedicated software team is fully managed by BusyMachines. We take care of everything technical in your product.
- The team is flexible and keeps the right balance between full-time vs part-time team members.
- We match people to project, not the other way around. The team can include: software developers, solution architects, QA engineers, UI/UX designers. Read more about our technical expertise.
- Communication via daily standups, calls, status updates and frequent reporting.
Interested in working with a dedicated development team?
Get in touch. We answer the same day.
Recent projects we’ve built
Innovative 3D ring design software for personalised rings using biometric data and 3D printing.View project
Platform for secure managed access to smart locks for consumers and businesses.View project
Intelligent taxi roof lights that can display dynamic text messages and logos.View project
Online B2C platform that connects fresh homeowners with home service providers.View project
“Top-notch skills, true commitment, and great support: BusyMachines is the ideal long-term collaboration partner. The combination of a local presence in the Netherlands and solid technical skills was a deciding factor. BusyMachines is able to provide top-notch quality and an affordable team. All this has resulted in a long-term collaboration that has met our expectations.”
— Mark Bos, CEO at Insignety
Product UI & UX Design
How we work together
Free confidential consultationWe start with an initial discussion. We meet in person at your office or simply call via phone or Skype. We get to know each other and discuss the needs of your business. We are good listeners and we have years of experience managing high tech teams. If we both feel that we are a good fit, then we agree on a way to move forward.
The developmentThe type of product determines the team roles and the balance between dedicated vs. on-demand team members. A typical product growth team has at least two dedicated developers working together with an on-demand UI/UX designer and a solution architect.
The team can include:
- Software developers;
- Solution architect;
- UI/UX designer
- Read more about our technical expertise