We’re Hiring: Mobile Developer @ BusyMachines
We’re looking for a skilled Mobile Software Engineer to join our growing team in Timisoara.
Who we’re looking for
- University degree in Computer Science or related
- Basic knowledge of data structures, algorithms
- Object Oriented development background in mobile technologies
- Fundamental programming skills: keeping code DRY, creating readable and maintainable code
- Experience integrating with REST APIs
- Familiar with Agile Development, Source Control (Git/SVN), Issue & Bug Tracking
- People who engage in software engineering as an inherently social activity that requires efficient communication, good cooperation and mutual aid
- Self learners with a hands-on attitude, not shy in asking for help
- People who take responsibility and ownership for work done
- People who can explain and document the reasons and thinking behind one's actions
- People who can offer and handle constructive criticism and reviews
- People who can handle sardonic comments related to hacker culture, agile development and other buzzwords of the industry
- People with a restless passion to learn new things (and build things) and a natural talent at being versatile
- People who are fluent in spoken and written English
Why work with us
Competitive salary & bonuses based on performance.
All-inclusive private health plan.
The best tools money can buy – very fast company laptop and at least one secondary screen.
Knowledge exchange & individual coaching for personal development.
The chance to grow a career in a non-corporate environment.
Informal working conditions & home office flexibility.
Cool parties, team buildings and other team outings.
Office treats, coffee & refreshments.
Who we are
We’re a Dutch software company building complete software products for high-tech startups and mature enterprises pushing their industries forward.
We have offices in Amsterdam and Timisoara, with flexible working hours and an open culture. We work with a minimal management approach and have a horizontal company structure.apply for this job!