DevOps for startups and SME businesses
We offer end-to-end software development services and build and deploy DevOps solutions that enable business owners to gain measurable increases in productivity.
You build it, you run it.
— Werner Vogels, former Amazon CTO
DevOps is a leading software engineering trend. It refers to a set of cultural philosophies and processes that drive collaboration between development and operations teams throughout every stage of the development lifecycle to deliver great software products and help clients innovate faster.
- Continuous Integration: Developers merge their code frequently into a central repository, which is then automatically built & tested.
- Continuous Delivery: The team always has a deployment-ready artefact ready for production which is automatically built & tested. Releases are frequent, fast and provide incremental improvements.
- Microservices: The product is designed as a set of small services and each service is built around a specific business capability.
- Infrastructure as Code: infrastructure is provisioned and managed using code and software development techniques like API’s, versioning, standardised patterns etc.
- Monitoring & Logging: Real time monitoring of performance metrics & event logs allow organisations to understand how changes or updates impact users.
How it works
DevOps brings a holistic approach to the complete business delivery system. This requires cross-functional teams that comprise developers, designers, operations, testers and support professionals. A typical cross-functional team plans and implements the software project with the following steps:
- The design team provides the design.
- The development team develops new code in each iteration
- The code is automatically tested. After successful testing, the code is deployed for a small group of users.
- If the code is stable, it is automatically rolled out to the remaining users.
- If bugs are found, they are quickly fixed and the improvements are automatically rolled out to production.