DevOps services for startups and small & medium businesses
We offer end-to-end software development services and build and deploy DevOps solutions that enable business owners to gain measurable increases in productivity.
You build it, you run it.
— Werner Vogels, former Amazon CTO
What makes a great DevOps?
Developers merge their code frequently into a central repository, which is then automatically built & tested.
The team always has a deployment-ready artefact ready for production which is automatically built & tested. Releases are frequent, fast and provide incremental improvements.
The product is designed as a set of small services and each service is built around a specific business capability.
Infrastructure as Code
Infrastructure is provisioned and managed using code and software development techniques like API’s, versioning, standardised patterns etc.
Monitoring & Logging
Real time monitoring of performance metrics & event logs allow organisations to understand how changes or updates impact users.
How it works
DevOps brings a holistic approach to the complete business delivery system. This requires cross-functional teams that comprise developers, designers, operations, testers and support professionals. A typical cross-functional team plans and implements the software project with the following steps:
- The design team provides the design.
- The development team develops new code in each iteration
- The code is automatically tested. After successful testing, the code is deployed for a small group of users.
- If the code is stable, it is automatically rolled out to the remaining users.
- If bugs are found, they are quickly fixed and the improvements are automatically rolled out to production.