Timisoara Full Time
WANTED: Sales Assistant @ BusyMachines
We’re looking for a Sales & Outreach Assistant to help with our lead generation efforts. The ideal candidate is looking to advance a career in Sales/ Marketing, has excellent English skills (business fluent English), is tech savvy and comfortable using & learning new technologies, likes doing research and has a crazy attention to detail. If this sounds like you, apply now.
Essential job duties: What you'll do
- Online research to identify a steady flow of qualified leads (mainly tech startups) that fit our services and ideal customer profile – 80% of your time.
- You’ll work closely with the Sales & Marketing teams.
- You’ll manage the leads pipeline and enter accurate data from various sources in our CRM. The data you enter will be used by the Sales team and senior managers to reach potential customers, so it’s your job to ensure 100% data accuracy.
- You’ll implement the email marketing strategy.
- You’ll prepare reports and presentations for decision-making purposes.
- You’ll partner with the sales team and senior managers to strategize on leads and prospects.
- You’ll get extensive training & constant mentoring. You’ll learn more about what takes to build software products, what are the roles involved in this process and why clients need software development. By the end of the training, you’ll know how to successfully identify and evaluate potential new clients.
- This is a full-time job (40 hours/week) with flexible working hours.
Qualifications: Does this sound like you?
- You are capable of managing more than 90% of communication (speaking & writing) in a business fluent English. English certificates (TOEFL, IELTS, CAE or other) are a definite plus.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (or you’re in process of obtaining it) in Marketing/PR/Communications/Journalism or other Social Sciences.
- You have great Internet research skills – you know how to use advanced search techniques, you can evaluate information from your sources on the basis of accuracy, authority, validity, appropriateness for needs, importance and context.
- You have relevant experience with the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc) or G Suite (Google Apps). Experience working with CRMs or other top sales tools is a plus.
- You’re able to professionally communicate with potential clients through email or over the phone.
- You’re a driven and procedural self-starter with good organizational skills.
- You’re able to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re flexible and able to adjust to rapid changes in no time.
Things we might ignore if we really like you
You have no prior experience in Sales / Marketing. With us, you will get up to speed fast. Nonetheless, we expect to see previous involvement in volunteering for NGOs / academic projects you completed in relevant courses / internships / freelancing projects / experience with debate clubs etc.
You don’t have previous experience with IT sales, but you’re passionate about IT & all things digital.
This is your first job (or the first that actually matters for your career).
Why work with us
Competitive salary & bonuses based on performance.
Private medical insurance
The best tools money can buy – very fast company laptop and at least one secondary screen.
Knowledge exchange & mentorship for personal development.
The chance to grow a career in a non-corporate environment.
Cozy office in the city center.
Office game rooms (Xbox, Playstation, board games)
Flexible work schedule (after 6 months on the job).
Cool parties, teambuildings and other team events.
Office treats: best coffee powered by Jura, fresh fruits and sweets.