Proof of Concept (PoC)
You already have a clear product vision, but you still need to get buy-in from various stakeholders, from investors to potential clients and suppliers. Our experienced local & remote teams have years of experience building successful PoC’s for the hands-on demo and investor pitch.
Price starts at €10k
- Show investors the core use cases in the actual product;
- Real demos with customers;
- Validate technological solution;
- Time to market: 4-12 weeks.
- End-to-end working product for your core business cases.
- Product deployed on real infrastructure, ready for demos to investors and potential customers.
- We work together to identify the highest impact use cases of your product.
- We decide what to build vs. what to buy / rent from third party services. This balance is critical to meet the constraints of your budgets and delivery timelines.
- The team builds in very short and fast iterations. We often show end-of-week demos on progress and even in-between sneak peeks.
- Communication is daily with calls, e-mails or short Q&A sessions.
Ready to build your Proof of Concept?
Get in touch. We answer the same day.
Proof of Concept in Software Development
Free confidential consultationWe start with an initial discussion. We meet in person at your office or simply call via phone or Skype. We get to know each other and discuss your product. We are good listeners and we have years of experience building successful PoCs & MVPs. If we both feel that we are a good fit for each other, we agree on a way to move forward.
Definition phaseWe work together to identify the highest impact use cases of your product. We then decide what would make the best impression on your investors and potential customers. This allows us to define the Proof of Concept user interface, write lightweight specifications for your features and agree together on a “Definition of Done”.
At the end of the definition phase, BusyMachines delivers graphical designs, lightweight specifications, user stories with tasks, ballpark effort estimates/budget and a Proof of Concept release roadmap.
DevelopmentThe type of Proof of Concept determines the team roles and the balance between dedicated vs. on-demand team members. A typical PoC development team has at least one dedicated developer working with an on-demand UI/UX designer and a Solution Architect.
We decide what to build versus what to rent from external/third party services (e.g Google Maps). This balance is critical to meet the constraints of your budget and delivery timelines.
The team builds in very short and fast iterations. We often show end-of-week demos on progress and even in-between sneak peeks.
At the end of the development phase, BusyMachines delivers a fully working Proof of Concept that covers your core business cases. The Proof of Concept is ready to be used in real product demos to your investors and customers.
Proof of Concept launchOnce the development is done, the BusyMachines operations team prepares the POC demo environment for your application.
At the end of the POC launch phase, BusyMachines has the solution deployed in the secured and managed demo environment. The POC is now ready for real users.
What happens after
you launch your Proof of Concept (PoC)?
Managed day-to-day production operations & maintenance for the long term.Read More
Minimum Viable Product
Sellable product, ready for full marketing & sales efforts.Read More
Dedicated Software Teams
Stay ahead of the competition with constant product innovation.Read More